Valor Soul Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Valor Company, Inc. Clan for MAG on PS3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resignation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skap3g0at-
Corporal
Corporal

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Thought I'd put it on here first considering I rarely catch Prodigy online, and he doesn't have a mic. I'ma resign from the clan, getting rid of MAG. The combined retardation of the random teams I get stuck with along with the ridiculous firepower of the SVER guns over the valor and raven guns have forced me to lose faith in Zipper and everything they do, so I'm just gonna take MAG back to GS before it ruins my PS3 experience. To the guys I played with in the clan, had lots of fun. It's apparent that Zipper doesn't care about their community, so I won't be one to support what they do.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 pm

sorry to see you go. i didnt think MAG was THAT bad. i like it way better than COD
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Sorry to hear that.
You can leave the MAG division if you want and join MW2 or BFBC2 division.
Just let me know if you donĀ“t want to join any other division to delete you from the roster.
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
Skap3g0at-
Corporal
Corporal

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 pm

It's not that bad if people play it as a team instead of just sitting back at spawn sniping to just get kills instead of supporting a team objective. I had 3 straight matches with random players today. 2 defense and one attack sabo games, the attack was the SVER map, 5 of the 8 players never got past the bunkers or the bridge, never tried to take objective A. Both defense games, one was agianst Raven, the other was against SVER, the SVER game was over in about 4 minutes, no team support whatsoever, the raven match lasted a little longer, about 6 minutes, but no one wanted to defend, god forbid getting killed. They sat back on the hill behind A and sniped, and when it came time to defend C everyone stayed back at spawn outside the building instead of holding up inside. I was aggravated when I made the first post, I guess I'll just have to put MAG off to play when enough team members are online to form an entire squad, so we can all work together.
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 am

man your a really good member of this team and I would really hope to loose you I hope you deciede to stay. this is also a young clan and we are just starting to get a number of regular players on to form a squad. I myself try to be on everyday to play with you guys. Last night we had a full squad going and we were owning at our objectives so there is hope! I hope you stick it out and stay man.
Back to top Go down
flagstealer

flagstealer

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Skap3g0at- wrote:
It's not that bad if people play it as a team instead of just sitting back at spawn sniping to just get kills instead of supporting a team objective. I had 3 straight matches with random players today. 2 defense and one attack sabo games, the attack was the SVER map, 5 of the 8 players never got past the bunkers or the bridge, never tried to take objective A. Both defense games, one was agianst Raven, the other was against SVER, the SVER game was over in about 4 minutes, no team support whatsoever, the raven match lasted a little longer, about 6 minutes, but no one wanted to defend, god forbid getting killed. They sat back on the hill behind A and sniped, and when it came time to defend C everyone stayed back at spawn outside the building instead of holding up inside. I was aggravated when I made the first post, I guess I'll just have to put MAG off to play when enough team members are online to form an entire squad, so we can all work together.

i understand ur frustrations. pisses me off too when ur team just doesnt work together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valor Soul Reapers :: Recruitment Office :: Clan Members-
Jump to: