Where is everyone??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuStMrKeDyA
Sergeant
Sergeant
JuStMrKeDyA

Where is everyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 am

Just wondering where everyones been? I have seen some of ya'll guys on in a long time. I've looked to see if ya'll just been signed on and some of ya'll have and some its been a while. Also, some of you guys when ya'll are online it seems like you don't even want to group with the rest of the clan. I don't know whats really going on guys, but we've had like no more than 5 people on at one time with our clan and we have a ton of people in the clan.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello Man, good to see you are around.
If you are staying with us go to the "Clan members" area and report for duty. Only the people who reports for duty will stay in the clan, everybody else will be off the rosters. You have one week to do so.

Thanks.

JuStMrKeDyA
Sergeant
Sergeant
JuStMrKeDyA

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 pm

You won't have to kick me. Three or Four of my friends have already been kicked so I'm going to have to go out with them. I don't think it's right that their being kicked with out reason. People are already starting to leave, and i know the guys i recruited will more than likely leave. I loved the clan and i loved all the people. Here are the main problems I saw though.

1. Clan leader very nice guy, has no mic though.
2. Spyke already complained and ran Half crazy off.
3. None of the leaders of the clan are on MAG, which VALOR soul reapers originally was.
4. When we are on, noone wants to group up.
5. Noone bothers to check these forums like they should.
6. I added you to the clan on the game, and your threating me if I don't fill out a form your going to kick me?
7. Fill up all the ranks on the members page of the website. It looks silly empty.
8. I play with the same people every night, and a majority of them are leaving or already left this clan.
9. MY DANG POSTS GET DELETED

You know i don't want to complain at all, and you can delete my post. I have the curdiosy to let you know how i feel and why I left your clan though. I'd love to come back and try to resolve all the problems, but I just don't think ya'll would really be willing to. Just like my last statement ya'll will probably delete this post anyway, but i'd really appreciate it if everyone had a say so.

A clan should be a brotherhood. Valor is MAG not battlefield or COD. So stand behind your clan. I want a clan where everyone can be friends, not just some.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm

I understand your concearn, but I think you are taking it the wrong way.
I´m not wanting to kick you, and I didn´t say people who didn´t report were going to be kicked, just deleted from the rosters until they were active again, I´m just asking everybody to report for duty so we can all know who is still active and who wants to stay with us. There are a lot of people who are not active and that is the point of that thread.
I have never deleted any posts... I have moved some topics to the proper categories but that is it...
I´m not threating anyone at all, I´m just letting you know, It will only take you a couple of seconds to write: JustMrKedya, reporting for duty, Mag division...
No one has been kicked so far...

JuStMrKeDyA
Sergeant
Sergeant
JuStMrKeDyA

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

I've done a lot already for this clan. I've ran a COD clan and you can look at it at www.wix.com/bjefferson334 We all got on and got a long with each other. We never really had one leader and I was never told what exactly to do. I personally thought this whole leader ship thing was good. I wanted to look up to someone. I wanted to follow orders and give my postion up to someone who can lead me to victory. It's getting ridiculous though, it's getting to being stupid. One prodigy may back this up or not, but from what someone told me was. Whoever applied they could go ahead and be added to the clan. Perfect example of my stupidity for trusting this person, or either a perfect example of poor orginazition. Get the this forum on track with the website. People don't understand you have to apply two places. It's ridiculous. Take of the apply option on the website and put it in bold letters somewhere. I hate to tell you how to run a clan, because everyone needs to figure it out. I figured out good ways of running clans in the past, and i've learned a lot from others as well. The main thing is dont confuse people though. You need to chill out on your big push towards this whole report for duty, or sign up on application page bull crap. Where the hell are all those emails going for the people who apply off the website. Which one needs to be followed the website, or the forums because you feel YOU have more power over them? I know what it feels like to run forums. Their addicting! Not everyone reads them say as much as you or me may though. You have to give people time, and you have to inform people personaly for instance........... On a mic............ ON MAG......... Or maybe through PSN.... I'm really not a complainer i just saw SO much more in this clan when i joined. Sad
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm

JuStMrKeDyA wrote:
I've done a lot already for this clan. I've ran a COD clan and you can look at it at www.wix.com/bjefferson334 We all got on and got a long with each other. We never really had one leader and I was never told what exactly to do. I personally thought this whole leader ship thing was good. I wanted to look up to someone. I wanted to follow orders and give my postion up to someone who can lead me to victory. It's getting ridiculous though, it's getting to being stupid. One prodigy may back this up or not, but from what someone told me was. Whoever applied they could go ahead and be added to the clan. Perfect example of my stupidity for trusting this person, or either a perfect example of poor orginazition. Get the this forum on track with the website. People don't understand you have to apply two places. It's ridiculous. Take of the apply option on the website and put it in bold letters somewhere. I hate to tell you how to run a clan, because everyone needs to figure it out. I figured out good ways of running clans in the past, and i've learned a lot from others as well. The main thing is dont confuse people though. You need to chill out on your big push towards this whole report for duty, or sign up on application page bull crap. Where the hell are all those emails going for the people who apply off the website. Which one needs to be followed the website, or the forums because you feel YOU have more power over them? I know what it feels like to run forums. Their addicting! Not everyone reads them say as much as you or me may though. You have to give people time, and you have to inform people personaly for instance........... On a mic............ ON MAG......... Or maybe through PSN.... I'm really not a complainer i just saw SO much more in this clan when i joined. Sad

You mean anyone who applied should be added? But there would be hundreds of members! And no, you don´t have to apply on both places, if you apply on the website you are added to the roster, but I always tell everybody to just post something about them so everyone else can get to meet them, some meberst like to follow the application form to introduce themselves, that is cool for me. If you apply on the forums that is cool, you don´t have to apply on the website again.
I don´t understand what you try to say about the e-mails and power... Let´s see if this is what you mean, When somebody applies on the website that message is sent to me, I answer back accepting or denying (almost never happens) the application, sometimes the applications just say "I want to join" and I answer back saying, "ok, but what divisions do you want to join? And introduce yourself." If an application is complete I just say, "welcome and visit the forums, you should introduce yourself so everyone can get to know you"
Yeah I do tell people to visit or check the forums, I have sent like 3 msgs to everybody letting you know about the forums, I just sent a msg to everybody letting you know about the report for "duty" topic and why. (Again, I just want to know who is still active)

JuStMrKeDyA
Sergeant
Sergeant
JuStMrKeDyA

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 pm

It's obvious your the LEADER of these forums.. You can look at almost every topic..... You replied on everything.. You can delete anything you don't like and arrange anything that is out of place. Why wouldn't you want people on these forums is what im saying? Like I said that's what was told by me. If you applied then you were going to be soon added to the website so people were being invited. I personally have only invited my buddys whom I apologized for inviting in an earlier thread, which i didn't think was wrong in the first place cause they all kicked ass and helped us win. I told those guys to get on the forums and join and they did. So tell me how someone like NoMercy can get on the clan page of MAG and kick people off who he doesn't know that been accepted in your "email"? Thats orginaztion problems. Also, I personally saw you on MAG the other night with no attempt to group with the other 6 people in the clan that were online? Love your clan and they'll love you.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Im not the leader of the forums, Im the admin of the forums because I created them for the clan, I´m teh co-leader of the clan, yes. I can look at every topic, yes of course, I do try to reply to everything, but that is a good thing... I can delete posts if I wanted to do, but I do not do that, if there are topics out of place I just move them to the proper category, like if someone posted something about music under the MAG category I just move it to the off-topic chat. We have one moderator, NoMercy0437, and another admin Spyke_Lee (who did a great job with the forums as you can see) I think everybody should at least visit the forums once in a week just to keep informed, to discuss things and talk about anything... communication is key right? But we can´t have large groups of people talking on the PSN, if you dont have a keyboard it takes a lot of time to write something, so the forums are a very helpful when it comes to posting announcements, discuss on topics, etc. Yes I know you apologized and we were cool with it, yes I´m sure they are very good, but you should have invited them to post an application first, but we were cool anyway, I received like 3 or 4 applications on my e-mail, some of them just said "I want to join" and I replied back, "What divisions? Why should we pick you, why do you want to join, etc" some never answered back, but some did, and they did join.
Everybody who had been accepted in my "e-mail" was added to the roster immediately, if they did not answer me back (As I said, I asked them a few things but did not reply, I even asked them to answer my e-mail when we were playing on MAG!!!!!) they were not added to the roster. If we just let everybody join and invite people, we would not be aware of who has joined us on MAG, that would be organization problems, and that is what happend. We cant let everybody join either just because they want to join, there would be thousands of members who we would not even know.
What other night? I havent played MAG in four days (I went to a Physichs and Math contest) I remember one night you were inviting me, and you keep asking me to join, but I was alreadd playing with other guys from the clan, and then when the game endend we all joined you group, didnt we? There were 3 guys on you party and 3 guys on mine and then we all joined... dont you remember?

flagstealer

flagstealer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 am

i only have a few people from the clan on my friends list and there mainly from the MW2 division- people from MAG add me, its flagstealer

please i want to play with u guys
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am

Well at least I still can trust my old friends you and 103.

flagstealer

flagstealer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

i dont understand all this drama
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

Me either :S as I said, I left for a few days, come back and find everybody very angry...
WTF?
Ill send you a PM to tell you what I know.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valor Soul Reapers :: Valor Soul Reapers :: Off-topic-
Jump to: