Valor Soul Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Valor Company, Inc. Clan for MAG on PS3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED.   IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

The changes are listed below, MORE MIGHT BE YET TO COME SO CHECK THIS TOPIC FREQUENTLY.

RANKING SYSTEM CHANGES

-ONLY the General of the Army, General, and Lieutenant General can promote accept or deny promotions, also they can automatically promote anybody.
-Generals (GOA, Gral & Lt. Gral) can accept that promotion but also can give him/her a higher or lower rank other than that suggested.
-To demote someone, also you have to specify the rank he/she is being demoted to and reason; General will accept or reject the demotion.
-Lieutenant General: Accept or Reject Promotions, recruit new members, ban someone, take not important decisions, and substitute the General when he is not available.
ONLY GENERALS (GOA, GRAL & LT. GRAL) CAN INVITE MEMBERS TO CLAN IN MAG.
Check the original topic for more information on the ranking sytem

MEMBERS CHANGES

ATTENTION, this is the topic that I posted uner the "Clan Members" forums, go there to report for duty not here.

Due to the recent issues and problems that are affecting our clan some serious actions have to be implemented in order to set things right, everything is for the good of the clan and all the members.
I see that there are people inactive, new recruits not applying for joining, etc. In order for us to know who is still with us or active every member will have to report for "duty" (active). You have until February, Sunday 21st, 2010 at 11:59pm PST to report for duty. If your ID IS NOT HERE YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE CLAN ANYMORE, those "not-official" who are in the MAG clan (In-game clan roster) will have to post too but will be in a special list waiting to be approved. If they do not post in here they will be deleted from the rosters as well as those members who don´t post either.
Please, also let me know what divisions you are on, or if you want to join another one.
I will ask the officers to help me let everybody know by all means (Private messages, PSN messages, E-mail, etc)
Spyke, if you decide to remain as a Lt. Gral I will ask you to send e-mails to everybody who is signed up on the forums.
NoMercy, could you send PMs to everybody?
I will send all of you PSN messages, as I also have to let everybody know about the new changes that are being made.

I´ll start:

mexgamer,
Reporting for duty.
MAG,
MW2
BFBC2

Thanks for your help, I hope to see everybody’s ID here.
mexgamer

NEW MEMBERS AND RECRUITS CHANGES

Applications are closed FOR NOW. NO ONE WILL JOIN VSR UNTIL THE "REPORT FOR DUTY" THREAD IS OVER (February, Sunday 21st, 2010 at 11:59pm PST)

That is all for now, thanks.
mexgamer.
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED.   IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 am

Chapter 5
Special Commissions

Field Commander
The Field Commander of the clan is the member who leads the whole clan on all the battlefields (3 divisions), his most important duty is to be the "ears and eyes" of the leader & co-leader of the battlefield, it is very important that the Field Commander plays with the clan very often, even if a Division Officer is a Lt. General, the Field Commander has more authority than the Division Officer, both will work together to organize clan battles.

Division Officer
The Division officer, like the Field Commander, leads the clan on the battlefield, but only in one specific Division, even if he is a Lt. General, he has less authority than the FO; both will work together to organize clan battles.

NEW RECRUITS CHANGES
When someone applies to join the clan and if he is accepted, the new recruit will go directly to the "Observation Camp" for one week, that means he will get to play with the clan as if he was a member of the clan, but the leader, co-leader & Officers will be watching him and his behaviour, look if he can work as a team and follow orders, after one week it will be decided if he can now join the Ranking System or be denied to join VSR.
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net

IMPORTANT!!! NEW CHANGES LISTED.
Page 1 of 1