Valor Soul Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Valor Company, Inc. Clan for MAG on PS3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 pm

I wanted to share with you some airsoft pics of myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That airsoft gun is a Classic Army M15 PMC! Very Happy and like the M4s are Valor and it is a PMC gun, I can say it is a Valor Gun, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 pm

airsoft rocks haven't played in so long!
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

So you used to play!? Thats great Very Happy Yeah airsoft rocks.
What rife did you use?
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 pm

never had my own always used my buddies 45 thompson thing was so cool lol
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

oh! the good old Tommy Gun, haha. I have never used one, but I suppose it´s great.
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:02 am

you just point and spray bound to hit lol
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

if i could ever get a serious group to play again id go get a gun. I still have all my paintball guns from way back when haha
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 am

There are some cheap good guns, like the Classic Army Sportline, or ECHO1, D-boys too.
I have only played paintball once, it so much fun too, but it hurts a lot more! lol, and reloading isnt as fun as in Airsoft lol (i say this becuase i was in a 1 on 1 match against a friend who had played paintball a lot more times than me; he was behind cover and nothing to his sides, it was only matter of time before I eliminated him, but somehow the ammo container just dropped and so I lost Sad )
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 am

i never thought it hurt that bad but u do get used to it especially if its a really big game your to busy to hurt haha
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 am

haha yeah, I hated to be hit in the legs, (field rules say you are not out if they hit you in the legs) it hurts even more, (not that much, but more than in other parts)
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am

havnt tried airsoft yet...

paintball ftw tho!
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 am

these are the only paintball pictures i have..

shot to the neck. yea, it hurt like a biatch.

Airsoft Pictures 5500_135443512737_820867737_3267672_7632674_n

Courtesy of the Roanoke Times newspaper. They did a story about the field i play at. Im in the middle

Airsoft Pictures 6340_147591277737_820867737_3453055_678116_n

Last edited by spyke_lee on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Ouch! that shot must have hurt!!!
Nice field Wink
Back to top Go down
Nomercy0437
Colonel
Colonel
Nomercy0437

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

i do have to say after you get a nut shot nothing else hurts the same haha
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 am

Hahaha, yeah I can imagine the pain.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 pm

the field we play at is owned by the guy thats sitting down. he has like 60 acres of land on the side of a mountain. the spot we play in is down in a hollow where a creek snakes through, and the field is made up of about 120-125 bunkers that are positioned between the ridge lines and around the creek.

its my favorite field around here.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 pm

wow that is a big field.

There are no public fields to play paintball in my city right now, sure somebody has got a private one; but there will be one soon, but It will be CQB, inside a building, but it´s going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm

there are actually NO public fields in my city either. there used to be 2 speedball fields, but they closed years ago.

The place where those pictures were taken is a private field, of those 60 acres...only like 5-10 are used for the field probably...

Its a 20 minute drive to get there.

The next closest is a 45 minute drive, then another about 45 minutes in the other direction too. other than that its over and hour to the next closest fields.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah, there is a field about an hour from here, well not just one, it is a big place with 6 different fields, 1 desert themed, 1 in a cemetery, a tropical one, urban, speedball field and another urban I think. I have played in all of them except for the speedball.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 pm

do they play speedball in airsoft? like the same way as paintball?
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm

spyke_lee wrote:
do they play speedball in airsoft? like the same way as paintball?
No, no that I know off. In Airsoft we usually play "MilSim" or "TacSim"
That means Military Simulation and Tactical Simulation, as you know Airsoft is more realistic and very similar to real battles and military equipment; most Airsoft games have an objective and Operation background, I mean that there is a "story" for the game, and if the game is a little bit more simple it is always played in environment more similar to those found in real battles. Military tactics and strategies are also used, all of that make a big difference between Airsoft and Paintball, reason why I like Airsot over paintball (but still like Paintball)
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm

you have never played in a large scale Scenario game have you? i cant think of anything being much more realistic than that. Complete with objectives, fortified positions, very realistic weapons (including grenade launchers on guns), rpg's, and even tanks.

this is the paintball i play (not the place i play though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3jP0ni3qE
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm

spyke_lee wrote:
you have never played in a large scale Scenario game have you? i cant think of anything being much more realistic than that. Complete with objectives, fortified positions, very realistic weapons (including grenade launchers on guns), rpg's, and even tanks.

this is the paintball i play (not the place i play though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3jP0ni3qE

No not yet, It is very difficult for that to happen in Mexico, the authorities don´t like us to play "war" games, it is very difficult to get a permit or to get the airsoft equipment from the US to Mexico. But I´m working on it, there was no airsoft team in my city before and almost nobody knew what airsoft was, not until I created the team and started to organize games and tournaments; we are doing pretty good for just having 1 year and a few months, I´m planning to stablish the team as a sports club, I´ll have to go the National Defense Departmen to get a permit, ask the school to be our legal "host" make IDs for the members, once that is done, getting the equipment will be easier, also I have to find a larger field and more people to play, it is more difficult when nobody has the equipment so I have lots of airsoft guns and rent them. It is different to start from zero, nothing that just join a team that already has everything set up.
However now that Airsoft Extreme and Monster Energy are sponsoring us I´m looking forward attending one game in California. With the help of our sponsors and the school we will sure get airsoft to be a big sport here in my region (Also I´m planning to make a regional tournament with teams of other cities)
That game you described me, reminds me of Operation Lion Claws, an event held in California near LA every year, hundreds of people attend and they use real military vehicles, well they are supported by the US Army so thats obvious. Call it a big event to encourage people to join the Armed Forces, thats why they promote it. You have veterans from Somalia and Irak attending the event as special guests. I´ll go when I am able to. But first I´ll join some big games in San Diego.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm

damn dude. i commend you on trying to start a movement where you are. thats crazy that you have to jump through so many hoops. man here in the us, if you wanted to all you have to do is get some friends, go to the local sporting goods store, buy paint and air (or airsoft stuff to, right next the paintball section) , and go to either a field or private land and go at it.

no permits needed no license. if you have a field all you gotta do is pay your taxes and have insurance pretty much.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Yeah i know, its all about the drug cartels here, they authorities dont do their job and they just want people to think they do by, forbidding to sell and use "toy guns" however we dont use toy guns but some soldiers and police officers are stupid and dont know the difference, so to prevent any problems you need a permit, or you should have with you (if carrying airsoft guns with you) the law that specifies that the use of sport rifles is legal, and carry something with you that shows that is being used for that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Pictures   Airsoft Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Pictures
Page 1 of 1