Valor Soul Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Valor Company, Inc. Clan for MAG on PS3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am

Hey, I noticed the forums are very alone so I just wanted to start a topic to keep it alive.

So what´s up? what´s new?

This is my last week of school and then spring break Very Happy only for a week but that´s ok...
I can´t wait for the summer, I might go to England again, I hope I do go because I had a great time last year; plus, I don´t like the hot weather, and weather has changed a lot here, It isn´t summer yet and it is already very hot! England is cool in summer so that´s good haha. Some friends might go too this time so it will be a lot of fun.

Yesterday I played airsoft Smile we are making our team official, and that´s a good thing.
Check our forums: http://ensenadaairsoft.forumotion.net

I´ll be making a website soon too.

Also I finished 2nd for the third time straight on the Off-Road Racing League on DiRT 2, but that´s not as good as my 6 wins streak, but there weren´t as many nor as much participants then (I host and organize the league) we race every sunday, and it´s a lot of fun, check the website www.offroadracingleague.tk
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
chris11193

chris11193

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 am

haha that is actually kind of funny. in summer time you go places that are colder than mexico, but in denmark we always go places warmer than here, but you may right it is probably very hot in mexico in summer time.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

LOL yeah, that might be because Denmark is a cold country all year long, so you want to be in a warmer place, and Mexico is warm all year long so we want to be in cold places.

Here in my city it is not as cold as in other ciites, in fact I can´t think of a colder place in summer. The maximum temperature we get here is like 35°C, but the average in summer is like 26-30°C, but in most cities the average temperature is about 30-35°C and the maximum is like 40°C.
A city called Mexicali is as hot as hell!!! It can be as hot as 50°C and an average of 40°C and VERY dry. Every year temperature all over the world rises, that ain´t good...
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

The perfect temperature in my opinion is about 15-20, I can stand colder temperatures but not hotter than 24.
Back to top Go down
flagstealer

flagstealer

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:59 pm

lol can we talk in F ( Fahrenheit)
Back to top Go down
chris11193

chris11193

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

no cause i really dont know anything about farhrenheit or miles, cause we use meter system and celsius.
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 am

flagstealer wrote:
lol can we talk in F ( Fahrenheit)

lol, I only know two countries that use Fahrenheit, the USA and the UK, and I think the UK is already starting to use C. The English system is not useful, really. The metric system is much more simple.
Everything is multiple of 10, 1 kilo = 1000; 1 hecto = 100; 1 deca = 10 and so on. What relation can you find between inches and feet? Only that they are named after parts of the body, and that they depended on the size of the king (long time ago)... do they teach you how to convert from English to Metric in the US? Just wondering, here they do teach us how to convert from Metric to English, well in Elementary school.
Well back to the topic, from F to C: C = (F-32)/1.8
from C to F: F = 1.8(C+32)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys!!!   Hello guys!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys!!!
Page 1 of 1