Valor Soul Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Valor Company, Inc. Clan for MAG on PS3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Character´s story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

Your Character´s story Empty
PostSubject: Your Character´s story   Your Character´s story Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 am

I take the idea of this topic from the MAG forums
http://forums.mag.com/mag/board/message?board.id=generaldiscussion&thread.id=166627&view=by_date_ascending&page=4

So we know about the Shadow War and the bio of our leaders, but what about you?

Here is my story:

"He was born in 1993 in a small city in Mexico, in a middle class family. His parents taught him to be a good guy, respectful, responsible, kind, smart, and mature for his age. During his childhood he had had a good life, but once a thief entered his home while he and his sister were at school and his father was working, the only one at home was his mother, alone. She was raped, but not killed luckily.
All that violence that was in the news, drug smugglers killed, kidnapped, played with innocent people, that made him hate them.
His father was very sportive, he would go talk a walk and run almost every day, but one day, some guys attacked him, and he was almost killed, the doctors said it was a miracle that he was still alive. He was shocked but happy to know that his father was alive.
When he finished high school he decided to join the Armed Forces in his country and started a career; when he finished he joined the Special Forces (GAFEs) and was sent to the U.S. for training with the best as all Mexican Special Forces do. He worked with Delta Force (1st SFOD-D), and there he met Miguel Herrera, the Navy SEALs, Rangers, etc.
When he finished his training, he went back to Mexico and participated in many operations against the Drug Smugglers, he then became part of the most elite group in Mexico and one of the best in the world the High Command GAFEs; the HC GAFEs did many covered operations, they worked many times with Delta Force and the SEALs in counter-terrorism operations as well as bringing down the Drug smuggling mafia in Mexico. He became a very good friend of Miguel Herrera, and when Herrera and other Special Forces operatives (From HC GAFEs, Delta Force and SEALs) joined Valor, Herrera offered him the leadership of one platoon. He happily accepted and now he is working for Valor, fighting against terrorism, drug smugglers, and all the enemies of justice and peace."

GO VALOR!
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
CeNing
Private
Private
CeNing

PostSubject: Re: Your Character´s story   Your Character´s story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm

He was born on 1992 he had a Family of 5 1 brother and one sister he lived a normal life got married 2010 and had 2 lovely girls. during a family reunion he overheard his brother (X Ning) talking to some man about the S.V.E.R . he asked X Ning what was going on and all he could say is it wont be ur problem soon enough and walked away. Well a hour into the family reunion men came and ended up slaughtering the entire family while X Ning led these men around killing every member of CeNings family. Cening saw his little girl crying over her sister and mother they both died. Cening made a dash over there to try to save her but he got shot right in the back and in the leg. The next thing he saw was XNing killing his daughter right in front of him and X Ning said one last thing to CeNing. "with every drop of this families blood i become my own man" and he left CeNing there to die. But he did not know there was old Veteran Navy Seal still alive we always called him Chuck. He taught me everything i needed to know ive searched high and low trying to find my Brother and now the true fight begins
Back to top Go down
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

PostSubject: Re: Your Character´s story   Your Character´s story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Cool story
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character´s story   Your Character´s story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Character´s story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valor Soul Reapers :: Valor Soul Reapers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: