IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mexgamer
General
General
mexgamer

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

Hello guys,

Valor Soul Reapers will extend to other video games, Modern Warfare 2 & Battlefield Bad Company 2 for now. We will sign up for the ladders/leaderboards in one of these websites, www.ps3leaderboard.com or www.gamebattles.com, but we will discuss that later. You do not have to own these games or have to buy them, but it would be good, however those members who own or wish to be part of these two new "divisions" are required to confirm their participation in those divisions (A new topic will be created to accomodate everybody, wait until the topic is created to confirm). MAG will be our "Main Game" and the other ones will be "Divisions" as I said; we can have members joining for MAG, but not playing in MW2 or BFBC2; or the other way around, people joining for MW2 but not playing for MAG, for that reason, from now on, new recruits will need to specify which divisions they will be part of. These will bring more members, so there might be new promotions coming to have more officials, and sub-officials to manage everything. (But that will be arranged on the Promtions forums). This was discussed between the leaders and high ranked members, One_Prodigy, Spyke_Lee, NoMercy0437 and me. We need everybody┬┤s help to make this clan grow, so stay active in the forums and thanks for everything, we have a great clan, and we have great members.
Thanks again,

mexgamer
Clan Co-leader & General

EDITED
If you want to join the MW2 or BFBC2 division, post your ID on the roster. You will be added to that roster, ranks and positions are kept for all Divisions, no different ranks for each Division.

Last edited by mexgamer on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://valorsoulreapers.forumotion.net
Skap3g0at-
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

I'll just be part of MAG for now, probably gonna just get BFBC2 for the PC, might eventually get it for Ps3 as well, just depends on how bored I get.
Back to top Go down
spyke_lee
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
spyke_lee

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:23 am

i only have mw2 for PC. im trading in WAW on MAG, i will only have COD4 for ps3. But i DO have BFBC, and will get the 2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1